16 Jun Summer Car Maintenance Tips
Summer means vacations and weekend trips in the car. The question is, is your vehicle ready for the heat? No one wants to be left on the roadside with a car that can’t take you to your destination and back. Here are a few things to check to make sure your car is ready before you embark on a summer of fun.
- Check Tires. Make sure the tires are inflated properly and there is plenty of tread.
- Check all fluids. All fluids should be at the correct level to insure your engine runs properly.
- Check filters. All filters should be clean and free of grime for maximum engine power and efficient gas mileage.
- Check brakes. There should be no sign of major wear so you are able to stop when needed.
- Check hoses. Look for cracks, holes, and make sure they are connected tightly.
- Check the battery. Make sure the connections are tight and there is no corrosion.
- Make sure the gas cap in on correctly.
At North Central Insurance, we can help make sure your summer is full of fun and your vehicle has the proper insurance coverage. We offer our expertise to those in the Elk River, Minnesota area for all of your auto insurance needs. Contact us today. .