06 Jul Fresh, New Ways to Landscape Your Yard
Renew your garden’s vigor this season.
Now that summer is right around the corner, many of us are spending more time outdoors in our own back garden. If you’ve left your garden untouched for months, or even years, now is the time to give it a refresh!
Here are some awe-inspiring ideas that you can incorporate in your backyard:
- Elevated steps: Adding elevated steps to the front of your home can add dimension and texture. Frame them with abundant flowers and plants to catch people’s attention.
- Winding paths: Boxwood hedges add charm to any garden. Whether you round them out or square them off, these hedges add a bit of whimsy!
- Floral walkway: Plant large, eye-catching flowers that grow up and around a fence to create a beautiful walkway, straight to your front door.
- Manicured lawn: Bountiful bushes and trees with stones, a pond, and green grass can form a beautifully layered backyard. Neatly mow your lawn for instant order and a clean design.
- Fragrant muse: Create a corner of your garden dedicated to catmint, roses, and lavender for a perfumed floral variety!
- Mixed greenery: Mix in some round and sword-shaped foliage to create different dimensions of heights, texture, and color. This catches the eye and created balance in the garden.
- Stone walkway: Do you have uninteresting concrete slabs as a path? Replace these with stones to add some variety and interest to your garden!
- Clear clutter: If all else fails, clear the debris in the garden and remove the aging garden gnome to instantly preen your backyard!
Get the home protection that your home and garden deserves so that you can enjoy it throughout summer and beyond! Contact the professionals at North Central Insurance, serving Elk River, Minnesota!