Tasty rosemary garlic pork with roasted vegetables and caramelized apples recipe.
One of the best parts of fall is getting to enjoy all the delicious flavors of the season. Sit down with your friends and family with this delicious rosemary garlic pork with roasted vegetables and caramelized apples fall recipe that everyone is sure to love.
You will need:
- 1 pound carrots that are peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pound parsnips that are peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 medium sized sweet onions, cut into quarters
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, divided
- 1 4-lb. boneless pork loin roast
- Kitchen string
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 large garlic bulbs
- Caramelized apples
Then you will need to:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Mix the carrots, parsnips, and onions in a large bowl and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Sauté the veggies in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a 7 ½ quart roasting pan over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until they are caramelized. Remove from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon rosemary.
- Tie the pork with the kitchen string, securing it at 1-inch intervals. Sprinkle the pork with the rest of the salt and pepper and place on top of the veggies in the pan. Stir together the mustard, chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and the rest of the rosemary. Spread the mixture over the pork.
- Cut off the pointed ends of the garlic bulbs. Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil. Arrange the garlic bulbs, cut side down around the pork in the pan.
- Bake the pork for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Transfer the pork and veggies to a serving platter, reserving the drippings in the pan. Add the apple cider vinegar to the pan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring often until thickened. Pour the sauce over the veggies. Slice the pork and serve wit the garlic bulbs, roasted veggies, and caramelized apples.
All of us at North Central Insurance in Elk River, Minnesota would like to encourage you to try out this delicious recipe this fall and let us know how it tastes in the comments.